Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Solution Loss in Windows is finalizing Your Settings




Yesterday I reinstall (clean install / fresh install) Notebook Acer brand name belonging to a student. I installed Windows 7 Professional, everything went smoothly except after up window "Windows is finalizing your settings". The process of installing Windows 7 Professional stopped alias jammed in the window "Windows is finalizing your settings", over an hour wait but still did not move from the window. I was forcibly shut down by pressing the power button and then turn it on again, but still in the window.
I tried to reinstall it again with Windows 7 Ultimate and the result is the same, still jammed in the window "Windows is finalizing your settings". I was forcibly shut down by pressing the power button, then I restart it worked. The process of installation / Windows 7 managed to finish.

Why force-quit the first one did not work while the second succeeded? The difference lies in the length of pressing the power button. In the first experiment (I did three times) I only briefly pressing, ie after the display and the indicator light is off, the power button immediately I was off. In a second experiment, I pressed the button a bit longer, ie for 15 counts (approximately 15 seconds). Thus, although the indicator light and the display is dead but I still hit the power button for up to 15 seconds.

The solution to overcome the problem of traffic jams or stop at the "Windows is finalizing your settings" when installing Windows 7 are as follows:

- Force shutdown (force shutdown ) by pressing the power button for 15 seconds and then  
   turn it on again . Pressing the power button for longer aims spent the flow of electricity 
   in the memory .Disconnect ( unplug ) all USB devices . This way you can also try .
 
-  Unplug all USB devices ( mouse , modem , Wi - Fi , network adapters, sound cards, 
   and serial cards, etc. ) and then restart . If the laptop uses an internal USB device , such 
   as an internal wireless , disable via the BIOS .
 
 
Note : It looks like the laptop / notebook made ​​by Acer fewer problems with USB devices . I often fails to boot ( Windows logon ) while USB modem plugged into the USB port . Even standstill before entering the BIOS . After I unplug the modem then Windows logon process successfully . It often happens not just once .


You have the same experience ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment